iReporter

The Bishop Lynch Friars continue their march through the season with a return to Roffino Stadium on Friday night to take on the Argyle Liberty Christian...
As Bishop Lynch High School embarks on an upcoming week of Homecoming activities and traditions to celebrate the blessings of our community and alumni, we will...
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science was bubbling over with energy and excitement as students from The Episcopal School of Dallas and St. Philip’s School and...
Cambridge School of Dallas seniors Becca Mighell, Kira McBride and Preston Richard represented Cambridge at the Hart Global Leaders Forum at SMU on September...
Woodrow Wilson High School names Alumni Abel Gonzales ’88 as Grand Marshall of the 2014 Homecoming Parade . Known as the Fried Food Guru of the State Fair...
Lakehill Preparatory School is proud to announce that senior Rachel Drazner has been awarded the distinguished honor of National Merit Semifinalist for the...
“Artists always discover something first and then science catches up,” contemporary artist, Poteet Victory , explained during a series of workshops with Fine...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
On September 23, Bishop Lynch High School hosted its 5th annual World Language Honor Society Induction Ceremony. Congratulations to the 31 students of German,...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...