iReporter

2013 saw a rise in both U. S. home prices and home sales. In fact, property values throughout the country are up more than 17 percent since 2011. Even though...
Festive despite the frosty temperatures, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science marked its first birthday Saturday, Dec. 14 with vertical dancing on the...
It is that time of year when we all raid the toy stores looking for gifts for the wonderful kids in our lives. This can be a harrowing experience if you are...
It’s the weekend, so I really hope all you readers aren’t expecting me to work. Instead, I’m having a little office party, complete with cocktails, “mocktails”...
“Dear Santa.” Those two words bring back cherished childhood memories—the anticipation of dolls, bikes and presents under the Christmas tree. For sure, that’s a...
I think I am starting to figure out how this all works. I’m getting BubbleLife News every day in my email, which beats the doorstep because I can read it...
It’s that time of the year again! With the Icemageddon behind us, the holiday season is rapidly approaching. As the fall semester winds down, the window of...
Congressman Sessions will present the annual Pete Sessions Chairman's Award along with a salute to former Chamber Board Chairmen. On Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014...
Parishioners and guests gathered in the parlor of Dallas’ Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) on Friday night, Dec. 13, for a dramatic reading of...
Even though I’m usually a little mischievous, I’m still a pretty nice little elf. That’s why I want to tell you about some ways you can be kind to others this...