iReporter

A 2013 Winter Solstice Celebration in Oak Cliff will see entertainment and ceremonies of various cultures throughout the evening, both indoors and out. The...
Premier Transportation will help you get the party started in any of our luxury stretch limousines, party buses, limo buses or mini buses! Whether you're...
Michael Abcarian, managing partner of the Dallas office of Fisher & Phillips , offers tips for employers on how to help avoid having a nasty financial hangover...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Dec 17 2013
The Perfect Gingerbread Cookies Note: This recipe is from my sister in law, Anne Marie. They are the best gingerbread cookies that I have ever had, and the...
On November 6-9, 2013, the seventh graders of Providence Christian School of Texas toured a few of Texas’s most famous sites in Austin, San Antonio, and the...
On a chilly December morning last week, Girl Scouts from Peak Preparatory Elementary School in East Dallas bundled up in coats and Santa hats and unloaded a...
Word around the office is that there’s been a lot of development that allows BubbleLife readers to find their news much easier than before. From what I’ve...
Dallas’ own Green Grocer is preparing for the holidays with gift baskets galore overflowing with specialty food items and artisanal offerings for your favorite...
On Nov. 9, the Woodrow varsity basketball team arrived at the Spolec Ranch in Hico, Texas for a weekend of team bonding. The team was taught the importance of...
Thomas Edison invented the light bulb; Marie Curie helped pave the way for the development of X-rays; and László Bíró created the ballpoint pen. Over the years,...