iReporter

Parish Episcopal moms were the star runway models at the school’s 41st Anniversary Gala Party Board Launch at Tootsies in Preston Center. Guests enjoyed a gala...
Dallas-based SWACHA, one of the largest not-for-profit regional electronic payment associations in the country, today announced a team of ninth-grade students...
If you are a woman over 40, you may have a lot of questions about menopause. When does menopause start? How long will I experience symptoms? Can symptoms be...
The 2013 Cigna Mayor’s Race 5K Presented by Oncor is sold out, race organizers announced today. The race is held on Saturday, December 7 as part of the MetroPCS...
The Dallas Marathon and Competitor Group, Inc. (CGI) announced today that the two organizations have extended their partnership through 2020. “We are pleased...
Just over 12 months ago, the Coppell community lost Jacob Logan. He was the kid that everyone loved. He was smart, funny, faithful and athletic. He loved...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
Would you like to know more about the prestigious International Baccalaureate Program? Do you know the difference between an IB Diploma and IBCC? Did you know...
Sam Utay and Christine McKenny passed along the word to us about Children's Medical Center's Adopt-A-Family holiday program, and we think it's a great cause...
November 22, 1963: a day that was supposed to be a historical visit to town by a sitting president ended with a tragedy that would come to change Dallas, and...