iReporter

Eighth grader Adeline Monaghan won the St. John’s Episcopal School Spelling Bee this week. Competing against 23 other Middle School students, Monaghan prevailed...
Thanks to Woodrow Wilson alum Kyle Rains, who let us know that two current Woodrow students, Collin Cole and Grey Vracin, are featured in a recent Slate story...
'Tis the holiday season at Autumn Leaves Retirement Center, and Johnny Rockit was back in the building performing one of the best impersonations ever of the...
Am I the only one who feels like Thanksgiving was yesterday? Between the late holiday and the ice storm that kept many of us from viewing some of the beautiful...
We've pretty much thawed out around here, but remember that time when the unofficially-named "icepocalypse" rolled through Dallas-Fort Worth one week ago?...
The Thanks-Giving Foundation has extended the deadline for entries for the 9th annual Expressions Art and Essay Competition, themed I am grateful for the values...
Henry Davis – Guest Contributor
Dec 11 2013
What do you do with those scores from the PSAT test your child took in October? The simple answer to that question is that, since the PSAT is a practice test...
Y’all filled up my inbox. I seriously thought I was popular for a minute, but it was just because I asked mom and dad bloggers in the Dallas area to send me a...
With all the technology available to us, it can sometimes be difficult for kids to want to read. Video games, iPads and TV are often the preferred options for...
The staff team representing the Pediatric Psychiatry, Suicide Prevention and Intervention Program at Children’s Medical Center (“Children’s”) received the lead...