iReporter

Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Apr 28 2014
As we get closer to the end of the school year, “where to go to summer camp” becomes a household conversation. However, camp is not just for kids. Several...
Co-chairs Valerie Adams, Cata Cooper and Ann West welcomed more than 150 parents and friends of St. John’s Episcopal School to the recent Zero to Sixty Raffle...
The Dallas Arboretum will host Artscape, a juried fine art and fine craft show on April 26 and 27, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Artscape will feature 75 national and local...
Apr 14 2014
A pancake breakfast and an Easter egg hunt were enjoyed by more than 100 Dallas children Saturday morning. Hosted by Central Christian Church (Disciples of...
Apr 8 2014
On April 7, the Lakewood book club, The Book Trotters, visited New York City through the humor and wit of the late Nora Ephron. Having loved her romances...
Artists age 18 years and older are invited to submit up to two entries in the 50 th Annual Lakewood Art Show. Art intake will be on Saturday, May 3, from 10...
Mar 24 2014
A spring tea party honoring the most senior members of Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) was hosted by Senior Co-Pastor, Dr. Debbie Chisolm, and...
If you’ve ever struggled with long-term weight loss, take a moment and think about your dream for the future. What does it look like? Maybe it’s finishing that...
The Countdown Begins! Ninth Annual No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party Giving has never tasted so sweet. In less than four weeks, AIDS Services of Dallas...
Mar 13 2014
With St. Patrick’s Day approaching and Dallasites all around becoming Irish for the weekend, my friend Laura (knowing that I love to cook and consider myself...