iReporter

The Thanks-Giving Foundation has extended the deadline for entries for the 9th annual Expressions Art and Essay Competition, themed I am grateful for the values...
Henry Davis – Guest Contributor
Dec 11 2013
What do you do with those scores from the PSAT test your child took in October? The simple answer to that question is that, since the PSAT is a practice test...
Y’all filled up my inbox. I seriously thought I was popular for a minute, but it was just because I asked mom and dad bloggers in the Dallas area to send me a...
With all the technology available to us, it can sometimes be difficult for kids to want to read. Video games, iPads and TV are often the preferred options for...
The staff team representing the Pediatric Psychiatry, Suicide Prevention and Intervention Program at Children’s Medical Center (“Children’s”) received the lead...
Enjoy Christmas Eve at Central 214 at Hotel Palomar Dallas, and warm up with a delicious three-course prix fixe holiday meal. Choose from a variety of dishes...
Needing a convenient after-hour option for minor emergencies? Did you just feel a cough coming and your doctor’s office is closed? Did your child just fall...
In our society, we have turned much of this holiday into focusing our efforts on gift giving. For some people, choosing gifts is stressful, but I enjoy the gift...
It’s been just over a year since the Perot Museum of Nature and Science opened its doors to the public on December 1, 2012 – and, nearly 1.4 million visitors...
The last several days of freezing rain, sleet, snow and ice in Dallas has sparked a few questions about insurance and coverage from my neighbors and friends in...