iReporter

ArtNews – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2013
Dallas History Painted will be hosted by Preservation Dallas, a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the preservation and revitalization of Dallas...
As our kids make the big transition from middle school to high school and climb the grades within high school, it’s important to keep several tips in mind for...
The MetroPCS Dallas Marathon and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (TSRHC) today announced the 2013 junior race director and patient champions, selected...
Hi, I’m Wheels, a Boston Terrier. You may already know me because I am a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. I want to invite all my furred and feathered...
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 3204 Skillman Street, is celebrating its 75th anniversary. Although much has changed in the Lakewood and M-Street...
Free Admission with Online Ticket – Event Celebrates Knowledge and Fun At Participating Museum’s Nationwide The Frontiers of Flight Museum, in association with...
The Dallas Arboretum Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden opens this Saturday with a special event for teachers Saturday morning from 9:30-11:00 a.m. at the...
Woodrow Wilson High School Junior Varsity Cheerleaders are spreading the Wildcat Spirit with these fun and retro "Future Wildcat" spirit shirts! This is the...
Serena Cole – Guest Contributor
Sep 18 2013
Mark your calendars! North Texas Giving Day will be held on September 19, 2013. On this special Giving Day, all donations of $25 and above will be matched to...
Kyle Rains – Guest Contributor
Sep 17 2013
On Wednesday at the start of football season Woodrow Wilson High School held a “Meet the Coaches” night for students, parents and boosters. It was held at the...