iReporter

By Shelia Huffman, BubbleLife Columnist For 57 years, Merriwood Ranch has taught thousands of children to ride horses and preserved some of the last remaining...
Calling all Lakewood girls entering kindergarten through sixth grade this fall! The Woodrow Wilson Varsity and Junior Varsity High School cheerleaders are...
It was a great celebration of the red, white and blue last Thursday as residents lined the streets of Lakewood for the neighborhood's annual Fourth of July...
By Shelia Huffman, BubbleLife columnist Summertime means summer fun for the whole family, and kayaking and canoeing at White Rock Lake fits the bill. Co-owners...
The business and marriage experts of DNP are offering a new, live workshop Saturday, July 13 in Lakewood to help entrepreneurial couples navigate the challenges...
The theme of the auction party that kicks off this year’s 37 th Annual Lakewood Home Festival was unveiled at yesterday's Lakewood Fourth of July parade. The...
Tuesday evening, I found myself in the audience at the Miss Texas 2013 preliminary competition. Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a contestant (hint:...
Just Like a Woman tells the poignant tale of two women, barely more than casual acquaintances, who, upon escaping the prisons of their unhappy marriages, embark...
U.S. Representative Jeb Hensarling will present the annual Hensarling Award for Business of the Year at the Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce's annual...
Nicole Jacobsen – Guest Contributor
Jul 3 2013
Phil Pressey, the former point guard standout from the Episcopal School of Dallas’ Class of 2010, was selected as a free agent by the Boston Celtics following...