iReporter

The Foundation for the Education of Young Women (FEYW) has announced new leadership in an effort to expand its network of high performing schools for girls...
Can’t remember when you scheduled your annual physical? Looking for a physician? Need quick information about cleaning and bandaging a wound? Doctors Hospital...
Abigail is an 18 m.o. precious little Dallas girl whose right leg was amputated above her knee. She is learning to walk using a prosthesis. Abigail has made...
Helene Abrams – Guest Contributor
Feb 3 2014
If you are considering an overnight camp for your child this summer, you might want to know the facts before making a decision. To help guide you, I've compiled...
Mike Ellis – Guest Contributor
Feb 3 2014
What is the Magic Word for Learning Guitar? I'm Mike Ellis, owner of Mike Ellis Music Instruction. At one time during my career, I had 100 students per week. I...
It was a big week for Warrior Basketball as all the Warrior teams claimed big wins over tough competitors. The Lakehill Warriors Varsity Boys Basketball team...
Lakehill's commitment to serving others took on new meaning on January 24 with the school's third annual Upper School Day of Service. While eighth graders...
Roger Perry was honored with the Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce’s 2014 Pete Sessions Chairman’s Award at its luncheon on January 21 held at the...
Following the church service at Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) on Sunday, Jan. 26, the fellowship really heated up as members celebrated their...
Cassidy Turley , a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., announced today that it has surpassed its fundraising commitment of $100,000 to...