iReporter

Hypnotic Donuts is having its second annual Polar Plunge Sunday, Jan. 5 at Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE), located at 8500 Arturo Dr. Dallas, TX 75228. The...
2013 was good to BubbleLife. We expanded from about one dozen neighborhoods to more than 60, so it’s fair to say that in Dallas and the surrounding areas, we’re...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Dec 29 2013
Hi, I’m Wheels, a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. This past weekend, I was the recipient of a kind deed—one fitting for this season...
Because non-profits and charitable donations do such great work in our communities, many of us are happy to support their causes. The majority of these...
Hoffman International Properties received a n Americas Property Award for Real Estate Agency, Texas and Real Estate Marketing, Americas, from the...
Well, it has been a fun time sneaking around the BubbleLife office over the last 11 days, telling you about everything from BubbleLife Connect and In The Loop...
The ability to repay a loan is a little like the Bing Crosby – Irving Berlin favorite “White Christmas.” Musical fads come and go. Yet every year we come to...
With Christmas being so close, I’ve been thinking about where I should go to church this year. I always like to attend at least one religious service on...
Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Dec 23 2013
From eyelid primer and eyeshadow to eyeliner and mascara, there are plenty of opportunities for bacteria to catch a free ride on any of the makeup products used...
I am getting a little stir-crazy in the office alone this weekend, and all I can think about are cookies! I just powered down some stale Oreos, but I wanted to...