iReporter

Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2013
Thanksgiving can be a real challenge for anyone trying to reign in their appetite or watch their weight with all that mouth-watering turkey, delicious green...
Karla Wigley – Guest Contributor
Nov 8 2013
The last Saturday in October found the St. John’s campus transformed into a beach-themed carnival, complete with sand, palm trees, lifeguard stands, surfboards...
I’ve been making an attempt to find the end of the Internet, but I haven’t had any luck. Here’s what I found this week: Photo Series of a Baby who has a super...
This is one of my mother's recipes and I was amazed at how easy it was to make. My husband laughed when I told him it was vegetable soup because it was so...
In an effort to give back to our community, the Woodrow Wilson High School Wildcat Band student leaders and fellow band members have decided to collect toys for...
Central 214 is offering a "Power Lunch" option for busy diners looking to enjoy an excellent meal in a time crunch. Choose from the new Lunch Combinations of...
The Chili and Rib Cook off is an annual event hosted by the Dedicating Resources to Employees of Advertising and Media (DREAM) Fund to assist the organization...
Dallas Heritage Village invites the community to an evening dedicated to historic preservation, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Dallas Heritage...
A consumer finance website called ValuePenguin.com conducted a study of auto insurance rates for different cities in Texas. The study looked at sample quotes...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Nov 6 2013
Lakehill Preparatory School students will take the stage when the Upper School Musical Theater department present Once Upon A Mattress on November 15 , 16,...