Change is Good 2019 t-shirt artwork gallery
Calling all budding artists! Community Partners of Dallas announces the annual artwork contest for its annual fundraiser, Change is Good,where kids collect change to change the lives of abused and neglected kids.
Beginning Tuesday, June 30 through Sunday, July 5, Dallas-area kids of all ages are invited to submit their design for consideration for this year’s event t-shirt. All of the artwork will happen at home and submissions will come electronically, but the winning design will be featured on the commemorative t-shirt, which will be provided to all kids registered for the event. As well, all artwork submissions will be displayed in CPD’s virtual gallery in conjunction with Change is Goodscheduled for Sunday, August 2, 2020.
More details to come soon regarding the “re-imagined” event, but in the meantime, grab your markers to create an award-winning design. Here’s what you need to know about submitting artwork:
- This year our Change is Goodmascot piggy is having fun doing summer things! As your think about ideas for your artwork you could consider change/coins/money, the words "Change is Good", a pig, a pig doing any summer activities, things that feel like summertime fun to you.
- IMPORTANT RULES
- Only one submission/child this year so pick your very favorite!
- Please use an 8.5x11" sheet of plain white paper and markers (no crayons, pencils, etc.).
- Orient your picture horizontally.
- Make sure each child writes his or her first name and age in a corner of the picture.
- Deadline for submissions: Sunday, July 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- FOR PARENTS:
- You will simply take a photo of each child's single submission on your phone and email it to email@example.com.
- In the body of your email (it is fine to send siblings together in the same message) please make sure to include each child's name and age (also needs to be in their handwriting on the artwork) as well as your name and cell phone in case we need to reach you.
- Please keep the original artwork for all submissions! CPD will contact the winner's parent to get the original so we can scan the image for a better translation on the shirt!
- To be included in the contest, all submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, July 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- We hope you'll join the fun! Any questions? email@example.com
For more information about Change is Good, visit communitypartnersdallas.org.
About Community Partners of Dallas
Since 1989, Community Partners of Dallas has ensured safety and restored dignity and hope to abused and neglected children by providing crucial resources and support to the caseworkers of Dallas County Child Protective Services. Community Partners of Dallas provides items, such as winter coats, diapers and formula, holiday gifts, school uniforms, personal hygiene products, food and more, to send the abused children in our community the message that someone does care. Please visit www.communitypartnersdallas.orgfor more information.