iReporter

Many children with Autism struggle with language and communication. A large number are non-verbal. Speech therapists strive to help them develop language and...
Principal Kyle Richardson joined the student volunteers from the Woodrow Wilson High School Environmental Club on Saturday, January 11 for their Santa Fe Trail...
Woodrow Wilson High School varsity cheerleaders performed last month at NorthPark Center to help shoppers enjoy the sounds of the holiday season. Here is a clip...
Mary Brinegar, president and CEO of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Society, Inc., has been named the recipient of the 12th Annual Virginia Chandler Dykes...
The Dallas Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), a professional public relations and communications organization in Dallas, is excited to...
Last Saturday afternoon, I ventured over to Garland's Lakewood Brewing Co. with a few friends. A college roommate of mine and her husband are huge fans of...
By now you have likely read about, or seen Isabelle and Katherine Adams selling their origami fold Christmas ornaments at local craft fairs and retail shops....
Vickery Place residents Wally Bettes and Kathy Harris celebrate the Feast of the Epiphany with a Three King’s party, a tradition they started when they moved...
Greater East Dallas Chamber Brown Bag Lunch Series Join us for Lunch and Learn regarding Small Business Best Practice. An opportunity for discussion, sharing...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Dec 29 2013
Hi, I’m Wheels, a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. This past weekend, I was the recipient of a kind deed—one fitting for this season...