iReporter

The Countdown Begins! Ninth Annual No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party Giving has never tasted so sweet. In less than four weeks, AIDS Services of Dallas...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Mar 13 2014
With St. Patrick’s Day approaching and Dallasites all around becoming Irish for the weekend, my friend Laura (knowing that I love to cook and consider myself...
When Lisa Kroencke decided to renovate the master bathroom and add closet space to her Highland Park home, she was careful to find a contractor who was up for...
Amity Thomas – Guest Contributor
Mar 10 2014
Now in its sixth year, White Rock Local Market (WRLM) kicks-off the season Saturday, March 15 at Lakeside Baptist Church. The popular farmer’s market operates...
The Book Trotters met March 4 in the Tank Room at Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood to discuss the March book selection, “River of the Arms of God.” A first time...
Dallas-Based Singer-Songwriter Bruce Balmer Debuts New CD Acoustic Set, CD Signing at Bath House Cultural Center Showcase Cutting-Edge Folk Pastiche...
Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Mar 4 2014
Colon cancer has no single cause and often does not cause any symptoms. Some people have a higher risk of developing colon cancer because this form of the...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Feb 24 2014
This group of young boys spent Feb.22 celebrating “Hay Day” during Winter Bible School at Central Christian Church. “Jesus Is My Friend” was the Bible School...
During morning worship on Sunday, Feb. 16, senior pastor Dr. Debbie Chisolm delivered a beautiful sermon on the topic of upholding love and what it can...
Looking for an exciting activity that gets you fit and into nature while on the waters of gorgeous White Rock Lake? Then sign up now for the rowing and dragon...