iReporter

Cooler weather is on the way to North Texas and that means that autumn is almost upon us. To celebrate the changing of the seasons, come out to White Rock Lake...
The Woodrow Wilson 2013 Homecoming Parade is in need of help from the residents of Lakewood. The homecoming court, dignitaries and such need rides befitting of...
After a rough start in the season-opening loss to Kimball High School, 35-21, last week, the Woodrow Wilson football team looks to grab their first win of the...
People take pride in their homes and their neighborhoods and love to show them off to family, friends and fellow neighbors. To show off their community, the...
It's been 11 years since the first Lakewood Libraryfest happened back in 2001 to commemorate the centennial opening of the Carnegie Library in downtown Dallas....
For five years, Christine McKenny has helped home buyers find the necessary balance between a house they love and an education that works for them. " In my...
Turnovers and a lack of a ground attack were too much for the Woodrow Wilson football team to overcome in their 35-21 loss to Kimball High School on Friday,...
Keeping White Rock Lake beautiful and pristine isn't cheap for the City of Dallas. But, the city will soon be getting a little help from BMW. The automobile...
It was Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006, and I had just finished running my first-ever Disney World Half Marathon. While I loved my Donald Duck-shaped half-marathon...
Lakewood Elementary School is issuing a call for help to its parents. Every morning, over 800 students arrive within an hour window and the number is proving to...