iReporter

By Shelia Huffman, BubbleLife Columnist “To mine eyes and ears the organ will ever be the king of instruments.” --Wolfgang Amadeus...
Soccer registration has been extended! JL Long is still in need of 2-3 more good male or female soccer players of all skill levels for the 6 th -7 th grade Y...
“Runners – hurry and find your corral, because the race is about to start,” screeched a scruffy, brown-haired man with a lime green volunteer t-shirt on. My...
Woodrow Boys Basketball, ranked #7 in the state, pulled out a 74-71 hard-fought victory over Little Elm. Woodrow won the district championship of the...
The Fogelson Plastic Surgery & Craniofacial Center at Children’s Medical Center was the recipient of a $125,000 cash gift from The Children’s Trust, a support...
Woodrow Wilson's Academy of Creative and Performing Arts and the Theatre Department present Arthur Miller’s All My Sons on Friday, March 1, and Saturday, March...
A neighborhood staple, Lucky Dog Books, is celebrating its 40th Anniversary of selling recycled books this weekend, and everyone is invited. Besides the shop's...
The Lakehill Preparatory School gym was packed on February 11 with fans from both sides, each hoping for a different outcome. It was the final regular season...
A $2.4 million federal government grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will be put to use by the Fowler Christian Apartments of...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Feb 19 2013
On Monday, February 11 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., a suspect presented a fraudulent prescription dated two days prior for ninety 2mG tablets of Xanax to the CVS...