iReporter

I am teaching three Musikgarten Teacher Training Workshops in Dallas in July. As a part of the training, the workshop participants need to observe classes of...
Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, a group that provides private support to Texas Parks and Wildlife Department to manage and conserve the natural and...
In pursuit of more parking space for its visitors, the Dallas Arboretum has begun drafting preliminary plans for a parking garage. So far the plans are in the...
Stonewall Jackson Elementary School lowered the flag Tuesday afternoon, June 11, for the final time this school year. The year-end flag ceremony on the front...
Two years ago my son was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injuiry. What I did not know at the time is that there is a traumatic brain injury...
Join the East Dallas Chamber for its next exciting program “Live Local, Spend Local…Why East Dallas Works!” as a panel of East Dallas entrepreneurs share their...
We've all been to the traditional chili cookoff, but have you ever been to an okra cookoff? You'll have a chance Sunday, June 30! Promise of Peace Community...
ForeverLawn ® of North Texas , an exclusive dealer of ForeverLawn synthetic grass and other related products, is pleased to announce the addition of Kathleen...
White Rock Local Garden, a collaboration between White Rock Local Market (WRLM), Highland Park Cafeteria, USE Farms and DFW Truck Farm/Garden Inspirations has...
Do you have a loving family and a spare room available at your home? Invite an international student to stay with you this year during his or her high school...