iReporter

Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 15 2014
Last week in the Best of BubbleLife survey, we asked our readers where they get fit. Voters showed they think outside the gym; they exercise by taking aquatics...
When North Dallas’ Ila Post began volunteering as a docent in the DeGolyer House in 1981, the scene was much different than it is now. “The grounds had been...
Meet T.D. Smyers, CEO of the North Texas Region of the American Red Cross since 2012. Smyers has a track record of executive leadership, transitioning to the...
When I’m about to make a purchase, I tend to jump online and search for reviews looking for peace of mind about my product choice or hoping to uncover problems...
Andrews Distributing Company announced today a new partnership with Lakewood Brewing Company, one of the fastest growing craft breweries in North Texas. The...
“The Diviners,” a play by Jim Leonard, Jr., opened April 5 at the Contemporary Theater of Dallas. The story takes place in the fictional town of Zion, Indiana...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Apr 14 2014
A pancake breakfast and an Easter egg hunt were enjoyed by more than 100 Dallas children Saturday morning. Hosted by Central Christian Church (Disciples of...
White Rock Local Garden has entered the Seeds of Change® Grant Program for an opportunity to receive one of two $20,000 or one of the fifteen $10,000 grants....
As a parent, there is one phrase that you dread hearing from your children: “I’m bored.” Yet on weekend mornings and summer days, it’s bound to happen. And...
Chair massages, preventative bone density screenings, blood pressure readings and more will be free to the public at the Health Fair hosted by the Greater East...