iReporter

Co-chairs Valerie Adams, Cata Cooper and Ann West welcomed more than 150 parents and friends of St. John’s Episcopal School to the recent Zero to Sixty Raffle...
Dallas Architecture Forum, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing public education about architecture, design and the urban environment, is pleased to...
On Saturday, April 5, thousands of alums returned home to Woodrow Wilson High School to celebrate its 85th anniversary. There were 24 alums inducted into the...
The Dallas Arboretum will host Artscape, a juried fine art and fine craft show on April 26 and 27, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Artscape will feature 75 national and local...
Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 15 2014
At about 8:15 a.m. today, Highland Park police actively pursued a suspect in a blue minivan who ran a stop sign on Abbott Avenue. Police terminated the pursuit...
Caitlin Giddens – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 15 2014
Last week in the Best of BubbleLife survey, we asked our readers where they get fit. Voters showed they think outside the gym; they exercise by taking aquatics...
When North Dallas’ Ila Post began volunteering as a docent in the DeGolyer House in 1981, the scene was much different than it is now. “The grounds had been...
Meet T.D. Smyers, CEO of the North Texas Region of the American Red Cross since 2012. Smyers has a track record of executive leadership, transitioning to the...
When I’m about to make a purchase, I tend to jump online and search for reviews looking for peace of mind about my product choice or hoping to uncover problems...
Andrews Distributing Company announced today a new partnership with Lakewood Brewing Company, one of the fastest growing craft breweries in North Texas. The...