iReporter

It isn't exactly like Mexican food is a rarity in Texas. There are, literally, dozens of small Mexican eateries in the Dallas-area and plenty of chains like Mi...
Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Jul 28 2011
We have reports of a robbery at a Lakewood home this afternoon. The crime occurred at 6616 Avalon Avenue and was discovered around 3:15 p.m. Lakewood has been...
If you're a parent with a child enrolling in Lakewood Elementary this upcoming school year as a kindergartner, bring them out to the school today at 7 p.m. for...
The SMU Cox Corporate Relay Challenge, presented by Behringer Harvard and the MetroPCS Dallas White Rock Marathon relay-training program 5 Months to 5 Miles ,...
Registration Opens for 2011 MetroPCS Dallas White Rock Marathon on National Running Day: June 1, 2011 Record 25,000 spots available; $1 million donation...
jaloden – Guest Contributor
May 22 2011
Ditto Boutique Luxury Resale is looking for an energetic, sales associate who has retail and sales experience. At Ditto Boutique we offer our clients fashion...
Avoiding Weight Loss Mistakes HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED…? Why am I not losing weight? I am working out harder than ever and the scale will not move!!! What...
Lady of America Fitness is selecting 35 women to participate in the Women’s Biggest Weight Loss Challenge. This weight loss challenge is devoted 100% to women...
I was walking around Lakewood Shopping Center with a cup of coffee in hand and turned around to see a store with clothes and shoes. I immediately fell in love...
April 1, 2011- On this date in 1980, 3 Day Framing & Gallery opened its doors for business on Lower Greenville. Within 2 years the business had expanded to 3...