iReporter

Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Nov 14 2014
Lower School ghouls and goblins showed off their costumes on October 31 during Lakehill Preparatory School's annual Halloween parade. Second grade student Jack...
Homecoming week at Lakehill meant everyone caught the Warrior spirit! Each day of the week was a "Spirit Day" with great participation. From "College Day" to...
Phil Romano was the featured speaker at Shelton’s annual senior luncheon on November 12. Romano, a Dallas restaurateur, entrepreneur, investor and artist,...
Bishop Lynch High School's Mu Alpha Theta Club and the Math Department would like to recognize the 73 students who competed on Tuesday, November 11th, in the...
The cold weather did not stop the Bishop Lynch High School Men and Women's Golf Teams from each capturing FIRST PLACE in the David Post Memorial Golf Tournament...
The Woodrow Wilson High School robotics team competed the Dallas BEST competition last month, placing ahead of St. Mark’s, advancing to the state competition...
Wheels Huffman – Guest Contributor
Nov 13 2014
Hi, I’m Wheels, the BubbleLife Boston Terrier special contributor. My owner insisted that I write this story as a public service testimonial encouraging pet...
Meet Monique Heidari-Ramos, who is part of the family-owned The Old Warsaw restaurant in Dallas. Ramos' father purchased The Old Warsaw in 1986 and kept the...
The weather outside may be frightful but LEGO® bricks are always delightful! Throughout the month of December, join LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas/Fort...
Three DFW authors will attend the Readers’ Favorite Awards in Miami, Florida to receive recognition for their novels. Competitors for The Readers Favorite Book...