iReporter

"The Lakewood area was the first place I began to look when I wanted to open a music school," says Eva Brandys, owner and founder of both Park Cities School of...
John Scherger – Guest Contributor
Nov 8 2015
Bryan Adams fought off a late Woodrow Wilson rally to win the East Dallas cross town rivalry 44-37, Nov 6 at Kincaide Stadium. BA Quarterback, XaiyViyon...
By Cliff Gibson, Sports Information Director The Bishop Lynch Lady Friars will take a stroll down the Riverwalk next weekend, after punching their ticket to...
On October 27, Michael Jones's eleventh grade AP literature classes had the opportunity to present their papers in Lakehill's first literature symposium:...
For three weeks this fall, Lakehill Preparatory School faculty members could be seen gliding across the water, strengthening their muscles, building teamwork,...
"To the citizens of Texas: You will be placed upon the rolls of protected when my species conquers your miserable planet." Signed, Beldar. Battlefleet...
Patrons enjoyed a private reception with the noted authors of “Designing Women/Artistic Vision”, the ninth annual A Writer’s Garden Symposium and Luncheon held...
The Book Trotters met Monday evening at Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood to discuss this month’s book club selection, “The Rosie Project: A Novel.” Member Ann...
Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce has announced the 2015 Teacher of the Year winners. They are: Cristela Nash, Robert E. Lee Elementary School; Ashley...
There's a wonderful and contagious kind of energy that radiates from the stage when high school students perform a comedy. Here's an opportunity to catch some...