The countdown to the Super Bowl is on! And so, as we do every year, we all gear up for the ultimate in food, friends, commercials and, of course, the game! If you’re like me, it’s the gathering of good friends and good food that you look forward to most.
So, start pulling out all your great appetizer recipes and plan a watching party that everyone will remember. And be sure to include this Jalapeño Popper Dip. It’s a cinch to throw it together, has the perfect amount of spiciness and is the ultimate crowd pleaser. It’s guaranteed to be the first empty bowl at the party!
For more healthy recipes, visit the No More 'To Go' website.
JALAPEÑO POPPER DIP
Total time: 25 minutes Serves 4-6
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2-cup Parmesan
- One 4-ounce can of sliced jalapeños
- 1/4-cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4-cup Parmesan
- Preheat over to 375°.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, 1/2-cup Parmesan and jalapeños in a bowl.
- Spoon the combined ingredients into a baking dish.
- Mix panko and 1/4-cup Parmesan.
- Sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.